HIGH GRADE STEEL to ensure the best torque, pull and shear
CORROSION RESISTANT Cobra-Coat to maximize corrosion resistance
HIGH & LOW THREAD for an ease of installation and maximum holding power
Bonus: Socket Drive & drill bit included in all 25, 75 and 100 piece packs
Bonus: Drill bit included in 10 piece packs
Combined head (Robertson & Philips)
Concrete Screw Flat
Thread high and low designed for maximum holding power. Made of temper steel with the special corrosion resistant Cobra coating. Drive and drill bit are included as a bonus in all packs of 25, 75 and 100. Head style: Robertson and Philips combination.
Wood stud framework
TOOLS FOR INSTALLATION PERFECT FOR THESE MATERIALS:
1. Drill the appropriate size hole into the base material (click on ''Technical Specifications'' for applicable drill sizes.)
1.1. Always drill 1/2'' deeper than required.
2. Remove dust and debris from the hole.
3. Insert the screw through the object you need to affix and into the drilled hole.
4. Screw clockwise until there is a firm resistance.
5. Recommended embedment between 2'' to 2 1/2 '' deep.