- Flat Screen TVs
- Kitchen cabinets
1. Using a screwdriver, push the tip of the DrillerToggle® into drywall and turn clockwise until the threads go through the wall.
2. Push the DrillerToggle® until the helix is flush with the wall and the arrow at 7 o’clock (as shown in picture 3).
3. Turn clockwise until the DrillerToggle® head is flush with wall and the arrow at 12 o’clock.
4. Insert the screw through the object you need to affix and into the DrillerToggle® and push until you feel a resistance.
5. Turn the screw clockwise until firmly in place.
Do not use in insulated drywall.
To deploy properly, the anchor needs a MINIMUM clearance of 2-5/8'' behind the drywall.
Be sure to install the anchor at a MINIMUM distance of 2'' from the wood studs behind the drywall.